Instructions on how to Ghost Win from USB with HP USB Dish Storage Format Tool specific and detailed step by step below, you refer to can Ghost Win from USB easily, quickly and most effectively.
Whenever your computer is corrupted, infected with virus and lumbering operation, you often think of reinstalling the operating system. However, this job takes a lot of your time. Ghost computer is the way many users choose whenever the system fails instead Reinstall the operating system. However, for those who rarely use computers, this way is not simple. We will show you how to ghost Win from USB with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
Guide Ghost Win from USB with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
How to Ghost Win from USB with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
You need to prepare:
– USB has a capacity of approx 1Gb (If Windows Xp is installed), or 4Gb (If installing Windows 7/8)
– USB format software. Download: USB HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
– File BootFile Contains boot files and files Ghost.exe. Download: The most complete BootFile.
– File Ghost operating system versions
– Ghost Win 10 set
Download Ghost Win 10 Pro 64bit
Download Ghost Win 10 Pro 32bit
– Ghost Win 7 set
Download Ghost Win 7 64bit
Download Ghost Win 7 32bit
– Ghost Win 8 set
Download Ghost Win 8 64bit
Download Ghost Win 8 32bit
– Ghost Win XP set
Download Ghost Win XP SP3
Step 1: Insert the USB stick into the computer and start the software HPUSBFW.exe Then choose according to the image below
Step 2: After loading BootFile Above, you extract to a separate folder (included BoottFile and Ghost.exe)
Click on the “…”To open BootFile then Click OK, got it.
Step 3: You Click Start let the program proceed to reformat the USB for you
Step 4: You Click Yes To confirm
Step 5: When the USB is formatted, you need:
– Copy the file Ghost.exe (extract above) into USB.
– Copy file * .ghost (File that you have created before, Win 7 or Win 8) to USB, you can refer to the article how to create ghost file
– Set in the BIOS, for the computer to boot from USB (Depending on the type of machine you can access the BIOS, usually you press F2 or Delete). Or refer to how to access the BIOS
– At Dos screen you enter the command line ghost or ghost.exe already Enter to start the Ghost program
Step 6: When the Ghost program starts, it will look like the image below, you click OK, got it to continue.
Step 7: Here you choose Local already Partition then select From Image
Step 8: Select the arrow key to select the partition to save File Ghost
Step 9: Here select Ghost file previously saved and then Click Open to extract that Ghost file
Step 10: You select the hard drive (if your computer has two or more hard drives, you must select the correct hard drive to Ghost to avoid data loss when Ghost mistakenly) then Click OK, got it to proceed to Ghost
Step 11: After selecting the hard drive, you need to select the hard drive partition for Ghost and Click OK, got it
Step 12: When the notification you choose Yes to determine
Step 13: After pressing Yes The program will Ghost on your computer, wait for a few minutes and then restart the computer to access the Windows operating system.
So we have finished showing you how to Ghost Windows from USB with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. Also you can refer to the ways Ghost Win 7 with Norton Ghost or Windows ghost tips with software, … available in Taimienphi.vn