When the computer is in sleep mode, it will help users save power and battery (if using a Laptop), you can continue the work you are doing without having to turn on the computer, re-enable the used programs or software. use. Can talk toggle sleep in Windows 11 Very useful for computer users
- See also: How to turn on Camera in Windows 11
Instructions on how to turn on and off sleep mode on Windows 11
Instructions to turn on and off sleep on Windows 11
Step 1: Click Right mouse to the screen Desktop Windows 11, choose Display Settings.
Step 2: In the table Settings, you choose System => click Power.
Step 3: Next press Screen and Sleep load the right panel.
Step 4: Section Screen and Sleep There are two settings:
– When plugged in, turn off my screen after: When the power is plugged in, the computer will automatically enter Sleep mode after a period of time set here.
– When plugged in, put my device to sleep after: When plugged in, the computer will automatically enter Sleep mode after the set time.
– On Windows 11 computers, Sleep mode is already enabled and set the time for this mode. You can change the time at will.
– To disable sleep in Windows 11, you just need to switch the time to Never.
Hopefully, the above sharing by Taimienphi on how to turn sleep on and off in Windows 11 will help you. Also if you want to know more about Windows 11 tips, please refer to the article on how to uninstall software on Windows 11 here.
- See also: How to uninstall software on Windows 11
how to prevent sleep from sleeping in windows 11
, how to turn on and off the Sleep state on Windows 11, How to turn on and off the sleep mode on Windows 11,