In this series, Taimienphi.vn will introduce and guide you Bootstrap lessons, in addition readers can refer to some other articles already on Taimienphi.vn to learn the series of lessons related to CSS or HTML.
In the series of Bootstrap lessons below, Taimienphi.vn will introduce you all about what is bootstrap, how to create a website with bootstrap, ….
1. What is bootstrap?
Basically Bootstrap includes HTML and CSS-based design templates to create UI components such as forms, buttons, navigation, drop-down menus, alerts, tabs, tooltips, etc. .
By using bootstrap, users can create Responsive Web layouts easily without much effort.
Initially bootstrap was created by a designer and developer working at Twitter in mid-2010. Before being developed as an open source framework, Bootstrap was also known as Twitter Blueprint.
2. Use Bootstrap
Bootstrap is used to:
– Create interfaces for responsive websites easily.
– Create multi-column layouts with predefined layers quickly.
– Quickly create different types of form layouts.
– Quickly create different navigation bar variants.
– Create components like accordions, modal, … without writing JS code.
– Create dynamic tabs easily to manage large amounts of content.
– Create tooltips and pop-ups to display suggested text.
– Create image sliders to display content easily.
– Create different alert windows easily.
3. Should learn Bootstrap?
Here are some reasons why you should learn Bootstrap:
– Save valuable time: We can save a lot of time and effort by using pre-defined templates and design classes in bootstrap, and spending that time focusing on other tasks.
– Responsive features: by using bootstrap, we can easily create responsive web pages easily, suitable on different devices and different screen resolutions.
– Consistent design: all bootstrap components share design patterns and designs through the central library, so site design and layout will become more consistent.
– Compatible with modern browsers: Bootstrap is designed to be compatible with most modern web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, …
– Open source: Most importantly, bootstrap is a free and open source framework.
Note: Bootstrap 4.3 is the latest and most stable version. Bootstrap 4 is supported in all major modern web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer v10 and above, etc.
In the bootstrap lesson above, Taimienphi.vn just introduced to you an overview of what is bootstrap, using bootstrap, …. In the next lessons, Taimienphi.vn will guide you how Create website with bootstrap.