JQuery Learning Guide
1. What is jQuery?
In addition, we can use jQuery to create Ajax-based applications quickly and simply. Big companies like Google, Microsoft and IBM are also using jQuery in their applications.
jQuery was first created by John Resig in early 2006. The jQuery project is currently maintained by the developer team as an open source project.
Self-taught jQuery programming tutorial
2. Use jQuery
By using jQuery to:
– Easily select the elements to perform operations.
– Easily create effects like showing or hiding elements, sliders, …
– Easily create CSS animations without having multiple lines of code.
– Easily manipulate DOM elements and their properties.
– Easy Ajax implementation to enable asynchronous data exchange between client and server.
– Easily move around the DOM tree to locate any element.
– Easily perform multiple operations on an element.
– Easily set the size of the HTML elements.
Website programming with jQuery
3. Should you learn jQuery?
Here are some reasons why we should learn jQuery:
– Save a lot of time: We can save a lot of time and effort by using the existing jQuery effects and selectors, and spend that time learning and doing other things.
– Compatible with web browsers: jQuery is designed to be compatible with major web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
– Free: Most importantly, jQuery is completely free.
The article above Taimienphi.vn has just introduced you to jQuery is what? Whether to learn jQuery or not. In the next articles, Taimienphi.vn will introduce you further on how Create web page with jQuery.
Also readers can refer to some other articles already on Taimienphi.vn to learn more about Bootstrap What is it.