Microsoft has recently released an update Windows 10 Preview Build 19555 for Fast channel Insder users, right after the 19551 build, the main purpose was to fix the problem. As with the previous build, no new features have been updated in this build. It is merely a build with a long list of problems that have been fixed.
Users interested in details about updates Windows 10 Preview Build 19555 This, please refer How to update Windows 10 in the content below.
Windows 10 Preview Build 19555 version details
The following is a list of changes, fixes and general improvements on the system that are updated in this build with Insider users:
– Fixed a bug where USB 3.0 was left unresponsive with Start Code 10 after plugging in
– Cloud recovery option to reset computers backed up and working on this build
– Fixed a bug that resulted in ARM64 devices not being upgraded in previous builds
– Update Protection History in Windows Security application to display loading icon in case the download process takes more time than usual
– Fix a new print dialog box that incorrectly displays the print preview icon in some recent cases
– Fix the problem of not opening the Start menu and applications until restarting explorer.exe after locking and unlocking the computer while listening to music
– Fix alignment problems with toggle in Windows Update => Advanced options when enabling or disabling certain policies
- Windows 10 Insider builds are mainly for IT administrators, programmers, Windows users and want to experience new features. If you are not an experienced person, you should not install these updates on your main working device. Preview builds often contain bugs and lack stability.
If you are an Insider user then keep in mind that the Fast ring channel has worked completely different since testing 20H1. The next version is under active development and has a name RS_PreRelease. Features included in Insider builds will likely or may not appear in future releases.