The side-scrolling-style adventure game Rayman Origins is being free on the Ubisoft platform until December 22. Although the game possesses 2D graphics, right after its launch, it has attracted many gamers because of its exciting and exciting gameplay style.
Coming to the world of Rayman Origins, you will join the character Rayman on a journey to save the land of Glade of Dreams from Darktoons with a dangerous plot.
During the journey of you and Rayman, we will meet many new characters, new friends to help you overcome many difficult challenges. The player’s task is to run, jump, even somersault to defeat all enemies in front of him. Players will choose to play single player mode or play with 4 people to try their best in mission levels.
Key features in Rayman Origins:
- 100 characters and 12 environments in the game, created by famous illustrators and video game makers.
- 60 different levels with increasing difficulty levels.
- Go on quests to unlock new skills and secrets in the Glade of Dreams.
- Combine many action elements, perform flexibly to be able to pass the level easily.
To download the free Rayman Origins game, visit the link below and enter your Ubisoft account.
Minimum configuration to install the game Rayman Origins
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 3000+ 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows Vista, 7
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c.
- DirectX 9.0c
Rayman Origins introduction trailer video