If you have a picture but you are not happy with its size, you want to enlarge / reduce it, so what to do? In the following article, Taimienphi.vn will guide you to resize images with the best software without losing image quality.
The best software resizing application
first.Free Photo Converter: Pros: Free, resize photos on many formats, also has the ability to convert image formats.
2. Fotosizer: Pros: Free, Resize images in bulk and keep image quality the same. Download Fotosizer about computers.
3. PIXresizer: Resize photos, edit photos professionally. PIXresizer You can also convert image formats: JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF.
4. Fast Image Resizer: Allows drag and drop photos into the software to resize photos, support exporting to .JPEG, .BMP formats; .PNG. Download Fast Image Resizer about computers.
5. PhotoResizerQ: Resize images, help images with better quality. Especially PhotoResizerQCompact, easy to use.
USING Free Photo Converter software to resize images
- Above we introduce you to 5 software for resizing / resizing photos, below we show you how to use Free Photo Converter, this is our best software because it is free. charge, easy to use
Step 1: Download the latest version of Free Photo Converter
Step 2: Installing the software: Quite simple, you just need to click Next and follow the instructions in the installation process.
Open the software, you will see the following interface
Step 3: click on Add Picture, Select the image file and press Open
Step 4: Click here Enable Resize Setting then enter the size of the image you want to create. At the item Output Format then select the image format you want to export and then click Output to choose where to save the image is
Changing the image size is simple, right? With the above image resizing software, you will get the best quality photos, whether you enlarge or reduce them. In addition, you can refer and use the photo collage software on Taimienphi.vn to manually create your own beautiful and meaningful images.