Setting the default mode when downloading HD Videos from the iTunes Store makes it easier for you to download high quality HD Videos on the iTunes Store. To know how to set this please follow the article below.
iTunes is an application that helps you connect your iOS devices to your computer for easy sharing of data, Videos, and access to applications. And for more convenient use, you can set the default mode when downloading HD Video on iTunes Store with the following operations:
Instructions to set the default mode when downloading HD Videos on the iTunes Store
Usually HD Videos on the iTunes Store exist in the following formats:
– 720p – (screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher)
– 1080p – (screen resolution of 1280 x 800 or higher)
To set the default mode when downloading HD Video from the iTunes Store you perform the following steps:
– Start iTunes after installing on the computer. If no download iTunes
– Click on the icon Menu as shown below and select Preferences (or press the key combination Ctrl +,)
– Switch to tab Store in the popup window. In the section When downloading High Definition videos, prefer select default HD video format when downloading.
Above we have shown you how to set the default mode when downloading HD Videos on the iTunes Store, this is a widely used application that helps you access and perform copying data on devices. iOS easy. In addition to using iTunes, you can refer to and use iTools or Syncios quite effectively.
Surfing Facebook on your phone has become a trend nowadays, so catching lots of videos that are shared on Facebook will make users want to download these videos to your device, there are many ways to download Facebook videos to your phone. You can refer to using, if there is no way to download Facebook videos to your phone effectively, you refer to taimienphi.vn offline.