Photoshop CC 2020 is the latest version of Adobe’s photo editing software with many convenient and effective upgrades compared to previous versions of Photoshop CS6, CC 2015, CC 2019, … Adobe has added a series of shortcut to save files, save photos in Photoshop CC 2020 useful, helping users to manipulate quickly and conveniently.
Shortcuts to save images in Photoshop CC 2020
However, the user should note first install Photoshop CC 2020 on the machine. If not, please download it quickly in the link below.
– Download Photoshop CC 2020 software here: Download Photoshop CC 2020
Keyboard shortcut for saving photos in Photoshop CC 2020
1. Save shortcut (Ctrl + S)
Comeinand Save (Ctrl + S) Saving photos in Photoshop CC 2020 helps users save what they are doing in the fastest way. After saving, the user can continue to edit and manipulate.
Comeinand Save (Ctrl + S) will save the image in a format that the user has previously set.
For example : If the last time you did save the file in PSD format, the next time Photoshop will automatically save in this format.
2. Shortcut Save as (Ctrl + Shift + S)
Comeinand Save as (Ctrl + Shift + S) It also allows users to quickly save files in Photoshop CC 2020. However, the difference is that when using this command, you can optionally change the name and format for the same or different file from the original file.
This way, you can easily export the file without worrying about the new operation being overwritten with the old file.
For example: If the user has the original file the format is Taimienphi.psd . You can use the command Save as (Ctrl + Shift + S) Save a new file as Taimienphi-demo.jpeg.
3. Save for Web shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S)
Similar keyboard shortcuts Save as (Ctrl + Shift + S) , shortcut keys Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S allows users to save images in different formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, WBMP. The advantage of this approach is that it helps to save image files quickly with low capacity, suitable for posting on social networks or websites.
Besides, Save for Web It also allows users to adjust image parameters to achieve the desired quality.
2. File and image saving formats in Photoshop CC 2020
Following, Taimienphi will continue to introduce to users some of the most commonly used file and image saving formats in Photoshop CC 2020.
– PSD: This is the default working file saving format in Photoshop, allowing full saving of editing operations so you can continue working later.
– JPEG good JPG : This is a commonly used image format that is capable of displaying hundreds of millions of different colors accurately.
– PNG : Allows displaying multiple colors with high complexity, compatible with website platform: betdownload.com and supports optional transparent background.
– GIF : Animation format, suitable for simple content, low capacity.
Thus, Taimienphi has introduced you to the shortcut to save files, save images in Photoshop CC 2020 useful, and introduce the file formats, common images used in image design. Hopefully, based on this shared content, you will be able to exploit and use Photoshop more quickly and effectively.