Calculations related to probability distribution in Excel, we have a lot of functions that can support and solve. The following article, Taimienphi.vn will introduce to you the T.DIST.RT function in Excel, please follow the syntax and examples below to know how to use this function.
Jaw T.DIST.RT is a calculation function in Excel that produces a Student t-distribution on the right. This function is also one of the functions in the group of statistical functions that are preferred by users today.
T.DIST.RT function in Excel
How to use T.DIST.RT in Excel
1. Description and syntax used
This is the function that returns the Student’s t-distribution on the right. Functions used in testing the hypothesis of small data sets.
T.DIST.RT (x, deg_freedom)
– X: The value used to evaluate the distribution, is a required parameter.
– Deg_freedom: Number of degrees of the distribution, is a required parameter.
– Any argument that is not a number -> function returns an error value #VALUE!
– If Deg_freedom -> function returns error value #NUM!
– Minimum value of Deg_freedom must equal 1.
2. Examples of specific situations
Suppose you need to calculate the Student’s t-top right distribution of the values in the data table below:
Step 1: In the cell to calculate -> you enter the formula: = T.DIST.RT (C3, C4)
Step 2: Press Enter -> Student t right distribution result on the right is:
– Where the value to evaluate the distribution is less than 0 -> the function still returns the correct results:
– If the number of degrees of freedom is less than 1 -> the function returns the error value #NUM!
– If any argument is not a number -> the function returns an error value #VALUE!
With the instructions above, you probably already know how to use it T.DIST.RT function in Excel already! If the function T.DIST help you to calculate that results in the Student t-distribution on the left of the function T.DIST.RT is the function that returns the Student’s t-distribution on the right – this function is also used in testing the hypothesis of small data sets. Wish you success working on this function in Excel.
You can use the Index and Match functions to replace Vlookup and Hlookup in finding data from rows and columns in a spreadsheet. Learn more about syntax and usage Index function and Match function through tips on Taimienphi.vn friends.