– Advertisement – In a most recent share, Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse said that Ripple is likely to have an IPO soon, expected to be
– Advertisement – https://blogtienao.com/wp-content/uploads/speaker/post-100611.mp3?cb=1618059980.mp3 Ripple just scored its second biggest goal of the week in its legal battle against the US Securities and Exchange Commission
Ripple has added a stellar cast of solid backing to its corporate team, bolstering the platform in the face of a tough legal battle with
Ripple’s largest shareholder – SBI Group believes that Ripple will go public as soon as it settles the lawsuit with the SEC. Yoshitaka Kitao, the
– Advertisement – In the latest development from the SEC lawsuit with Ripple, Ripple Labs won over forcing the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Usually, legal troubles are a very bad barrier to the price of crypto stocks and assets in general. But for XRP, the crypto asset of
– Advertisement – According to data from XRPscan, over the past 15 days, Jed McCaleb, former co-founder of Ripple Labs, has moved 127 million XRP,
– Advertisement – https://blogtienao.com/wp-content/uploads/speaker/post-99875.mp3?cb=1617102567.mp3 Ripple has succeeded in acquiring a 40% stake in cross-border payments company Tranglo to expand its ODL service in Southeast Asia.