Today, netizens all over the world use social networking sites to share their personal lives and to update friends’ activities. Meanwhile, businesses use social networking sites to attract and reach customers. By far, the most popular social network is undoubtedly Facebook with over 1.8 billion users worldwide. Other networks like WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter are also popular.
Perfect Facebook Pages Manager replacement tool
– Download Facebook Pages Manager for Android
– Download Facebook Pages Manager for iPhone
Top 5 alternatives for Facebook Pages Manager
Businesses are increasingly spending more on advertising on social media than on television. Why has social media become so popular, and what benefits does it have for businesses? The answer is because they can reach customers to sell as well as improve the quality of products / services when customers receive feedback.
Not only that, there are many other benefits that will come to businesses. Therefore, it is necessary to have a good social networking site manager. And the Facebook Pages Manager is a social media management software that provides features to help you maximize the power of social media. However, many people now think that Facebook Pages Manager is too basic and does not have the features they want. So in today’s article, Taimienphi.vn will suggest readers to read the top 5 alternatives for Facebook Pages Manager!
Hootsuite is a social media management software that is widely used by more than 10 million users in more than 175 countries around the world. It allows you to create and implement effective social media strategies. With this system, you can manage your messages and posts. The main advantage of Hootsuite is that you can manage multiple social media accounts from one location. This means that you don’t have to visit each individual social networking site or remember the password for each site.
With Hootsuite, you can:
– Manage over 35 leading social networks.
– Connect with many other platforms using third party applications.
– Manage the number of contributors.
– Use social network analysis reports
– Access Hootsuite here.
2. Zoho Social
Zoho Social is a smart application that you can use to attract followers on social media. You can use a single dashboard to interact with your team, schedule posts, track keywords, manage multiple social networking sites, and track sales from media marketing campaigns. your society. A great advantage is that you can integrate Zoho Social with Zoho CRM. Companies can interact with customers and attract more customers. In addition, companies can customize and use forecasting tools to get detailed information and improve performance. These reports can be shared with team members easily to make appropriate decisions and collaborate effectively.
With Zoho Social, you can:
– Publish posts automatically
– See the readership rate of a post at any time.
– Set posting schedule for posts.
– Follow whether your page followers are talking about your brand and responding to their comments.
– Access Zoho Social here.
AgoraPulse is an easy to use and effective tool. AgoraPulse’s strong points are its flexibility and excellent customer support. With this app, you can easily reach new customers and connect with them. In addition, you will be advised to choose an effective communication campaign.
You should choose AgoraPulse instead of Facebook Pages Manager because:
– It provides useful tools for analyzing and posting content automatically.
– It sends you all comments, tweets and messages to your inbox.
– You can reply or tag these messages.
– Schedule function for good content.
– Access AgoraPulse here.
With Sendible, you can use a single dashboard to manage social networking sites, schedule messages and measure the effectiveness of social media strategies. You can add 20 members to the admin group and manage up to 360 social media pages. In addition, you can use application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect to any service you want. Another advantage of Sendible is that the service fee is quite affordable, so it is suitable for businesses with low budgets. Sendilble supports customer care by phone and email.
You can choose Sendible instead of Facebook Pages Manager because:
– Sendible allows you to post or schedule posts on multiple social sites at the same time.
– It analyzes in detail to measure the effectiveness of your article.
– Add contributors and customers easily.
– Access Sendible here.
5. Social Studio
Social Studio is part of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and it provides users with effective social media marketing tools. With this app, businesses can use social media to accomplish their marketing, sales and customer service goals. Social Studio allows businesses to integrate to analyze and listen to customer reactions. Accordingly, it helps increase the amount of interaction and bring great profits for businesses. Besides, you can set prices based on quotes to suit your business needs.
Social Studio is considered an alternative to Facebook Pages Manager because:
– It allows global cooperation.
– Social Studio helps create flexible and public content.
– It provides dashboard and report template to track customer response.
– Create and share content before posting on social networking sites.
– Access Social Studio here.
With the top 5 alternatives to Facebook Pages Manager mentioned in the above article, Taimienphi.vn hopes readers will have the most suitable option for themselves. If you have any questions or questions regarding the above content, please feel free to leave your comments in the comments section of the article!