Currently there are many Data Backup software for PCs and computers that we can choose such as Easus Todo Backup, Acronis True Image, Paragon Backup and Recovery, Crash plan … We will learn together the advantages The point of this software offline.
Top best Windows 10 backup software
1. Easus Todo Backup
Easus Todo Backup is a useful software that allows users to back up important files or the entire system with a user-friendly interface. This software is especially useful for group users because it allows them to back up photos, videos, music and other private documents. This is free software with outstanding features such as:
– Smart backup helps users automatically back up as soon as there are any modifications to the selected files
– Quickly back up and restore the system
– Backup and restore for files and folders also including network data
– Safe and complete backup with effective modes
– Automatically delete and overwrite old photos
– Backup, copy and access GPT disks
– Split and compress images
– Transfer data from a hard drive to other drives
– Backup CD / DVD
– Download Easus Todo Backup software here: Download Easus Todo Backup
2. Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image can help you back up all the images on your PC or the files you want to store to your FTP server or flash drive. In addition, this software provides all the features expected from a reliable backup software. Acronis True Image provides scripts and complete uninstallation instructions. This is a cross-platform software that works with all major software. The price of this software is $ 49.99.
– Download Acronis True Image software here: Download Acronis True Image
3. Paragon Backup and Recovery
Paragon Backup and Recovery is one of the best backup software for Windows that offers free system and data backup. It allows you to save data, automatic backups, backup settings and many other features of a regular backup software. Some other outstanding features are:
– Easily design, install and automatically execute backup plans
– Easily recover all drives, systems, partitions or single files
– Provides WinPE-based recovery media to allow them to perform more tasks with booting a flash drive
With many backup and restore solutions, Paragon hardware protection helps users perform complex tasks easily. The free version of Paragon is always available and the pro version costs $ 49.95.
– Download Paragon Backup Recovery software here: Download Paragon Backup Recovery
4. Crash plan
Crash plan is designed specifically for small businesses because it helps them not to worry about losing any important business data. It helps backup and restore files from all devices, including data recovery from external hard drives.
With the automatic backup schedule, the backup process that takes place in the background will be extremely quick and convenient. Crash plan allows users to use 448bit encryption to encrypt backup information stored on the cloud. Moreover, users can also set up multiple locations to save backup data. The software only updates the changed parts of the file so it saves time and bandwidth.
You can try the Crash plan for free. The pro version costs $ 10 / PC / month.
– Download Crash plan software here: Download Crash plan
5. StorageCraft ShadowProtect
This is reliable software that helps you to protect and recover lost data. You can find and restore the system quickly and safely. With this software, businesses have a unique cross-platform solution to protect many of their data types. With the Virtual Boot feature, you can back up images to virtual machines. If you want to use StorageCraft ShadowProtect, you will have to pay $ 395.
– Download StorageCraft ShadowProtect software here: Download ShadowProtect Desktop
6. Comodo Backup
With Comodo Backup, you can back up data and files, store data online, self-restore, schedule and experience many of the basic backup and restore features. When backing up data online, Comodo Backup helps protect files and allows users to access it from any system.
Comodo Backup also has a good utility that scans all user data and categorizes them into file format for convenient backup. Moreover, all user backups are saved as custom profiles. Writing backup data to optical media, performing copying and partitioning are some of the other great features of Comodo Backup. Comodo Backup provides 10GB of free online storage for backup.
– Download Comodo BackUp software here: Download Comodo BackUp