In just the past 4 years, the Marketing Automation industry has grown from a half-billion-dollar market to $ 5.5 billion in 2019. Today, at least 67% of marketers are using these automation platform, and the number is still increasing. Such developments have helped increase the number of marketing automation applications in the market.
Top marketing automation applications
Table of Contents:
I. Some common features.
II. Top marketing automation applications
1. Active Campaign.
I. Some common features in Marketing Automation applications
– Email Marketing: A good automation marketing application is one that allows you to create email campaigns and provide templates. This feature ensures that the target audience is immediately accessible through sending a series of emails.
– Lead Scoring: The automation software appropriate for your marketing campaign needs to be able to automatically grade potential customers by using pre-set criteria such as demographics, target customer behavior, and Interactive history.
– Customer profiling: This feature analyzes website visitors for relevant information such as IP address and source. It is essentially a method to capture customer and potential customer data. You can also get more detailed profiles by using the appropriate social information.
– Integrating CRM: Marketing Automation applications need to incorporate customer care software because information about qualified leads needs to be sent directly to the sales team.
– Mobile Optimization: In the smartphone age, mobile optimization is a key factor in the success of any marketing campaign. That means you should choose automation marketing software that has mobile-friendly landing pages and emails, thereby allowing targeted customers to access these platforms from anywhere and on any platform. any time.
II. Top marketing automation applications
1. Active Campaign
Active Campaign is one of the best Marketing Automation tools for most businesses. Unlike other applications, Active Campaign is very affordable and offers a range of impressive features. The application requires no additional costs or required training after purchasing, making it suitable for small and medium businesses. In addition, Active Campaign is constantly updated with new features, bringing customers useful improvements in the automation chain.
Active Campaign’s interface is very user friendly, helping to build complex automation marketing campaigns without previous training or experience. In addition, the application also has a responsive customer support team, always respond quickly and help users.
– Download Active Campaign here.
Infusionsoft is designed as an “all-in-one” management tool for small businesses wishing to succeed in sales and marketing. This automation platform comes with powerful campaign building, CRM databases and e-commerce.
What makes this software different from other applications is that it has a marketing campaign builder that comes with a simple drag / drop design tool and interface. You can easily create complete marketing campaigns. Moreover, the application also allows users to log in from any computer.
The price of Infusionsoft is quite high but it is considered commensurate with the quality. However, it may not be the best option for large businesses trading thousands of products.
– Download Infusionsoft here.
Onraport offers features like email marketing, link management, WordPress integration and more. The application has good customer service, allowing the website to be saved by their subdomain if the business does not have it.
Despite its great features, this automation tool may not be ideal for large or medium-sized companies. Ontraport is a great option for businesses that sell products on websites that require paid membership.
Registering on Ontraport is a bit tricky because you can only import your contacts in CSV format. However, you can still add custom fields immediately while importing contacts.
For small and medium businesses, Active Campaign is the best option with a limited budget. Besides, Infusionsoft and Ontraport are suitable for those who are looking for an all-in-one CRM platform and can accept higher prices.
– Download Onraport here.