When it comes to burning CDs / DVDs or finding burning software for computers nowadays on the Internet there are quite a lot of different software for you to choose and use, so that you have a suitable choice and search. Best software, let’s see the article “Top professional burning software for computers” below.
As mentioned earlier, there are many paid or free applications for you to choose the right burning software for the job. The CD / DVD burning software introduced in this article has the common advantage of being able to edit and create ISO files, backup and burn discs with ISO files, and when using takes very little resources. System interface with a simple interface, light software capacity.
TOP PROFESSIONAL DISK SOFTWARE FOR COMPUTERS
1. Ashampoo Burning Studio software
– Download software Ashampoo Burning Studio here: Download Ashampoo Burning Studio
Ashampoo Burning Studio is a burning software designed with a simple interface, intuitive and very easy to use.
Ashampoo Burning Studio has tools that come with the necessary functions for you to burn data on any type of disc. With only a few minutes of operation, you can get the best quality discs.
Especially, this application is designed based on many user feedback on the software, so the software is equipped with many practical and useful features, specifically:
– Burn files and folders on data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs.
– Burn DVD video, video CD (VCD) or Super video CD (S-VCD).
– Burn MP3 music CD from MP3 files.
– Burn music CDs from files: WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis.
– Disc images create and burn CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs.
– Writing speed and other options can be set automatically.
– Make copies from audio, video or data discs easily.
– Save project files so you can burn them to a disc later.
– Erase disc for disc types that support write / erase multiple times.
Currently Ashampoo Burning Studio offers both paid and free versions, so you should depending on the work needs to choose for the most reasonable offline.
2. ImgBurn software
– Download software ImgBurn here: Download ImgBurn
ImgBurn is a professional and highly rated burning software today. It is free, but it has all the features of other paid software like Nero or Ashampoo Burning Studio.
ImgBurn supports free burning for the purpose of backing up your music, movies and data. With this software you can create CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray discs for archiving or other purposes.
The application is quite compact and has the function to burn to a disc via a virtual disk format file such as ISO or burn directly without changing the format. Here are some key features of ImgBurn software:
– Easy to use during installation and easy to remove when needed.
– Allows you to copy a CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray disc quickly and with the same quality.
– Support running on all Windows operating systems
– There is a feature that allows the disc to be set to Auto run.
– Does not consume a lot of computer resources.
– Supports almost all popular disk formats on the market.
– Can be used as a tool to create audio discs
3. CD Burner XP software
– Download software CD Burner XP here: Download CD Burner XP
CD Burner XP software allows you to easily burn data to CD / DVD for safe and convenient storage. Besides, this utility also supports burning ISO image file to disc. It also provides an Audio Player tool so you can play the track you want to record before you start burning.
With the Burner XP CD there are other features including the ID3 tag editor, support for LightScribe disc label printing. It can be said that CD Burner XP is a great free burning application for computers. In addition, a point that many people love about CD Burner XP is that it does not contain any adware or malicious components.
Let’s take a look at some key features of CD Burner XP:
– Burn data to CD / DVD.
– Create a CD or DVD disc to listen to on the player.
– Integrated music player.
– Burn disc from an ISO image file.
– Copy or delete data on disk.
4. BurnAware Free software
– Download software BurnAware Free here: Download BurnAware Free
BurnAware Free is a professional disc creation application with high-definition disc burning capability, works with all CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R / RE and DVD- RAM. It also allows you to load ISO image file and create a virtual drive to work like the original disc with fast speed. Virtual disks are saved in ISO, CUE or BIN format.
With an intuitive interface, neat and easy to use, so this is an ideal application not only for those who are just starting to get used to burning but also a professional tool to help you complete the burning. Professional and fastest disc.
The main features of BurnAware Free include:
– Write data and Boot disk.
– Record audio, video and MP3.
– Create and burn ISO / CUE / BIN images.
– Copy discs together or to ISO images.
– Extract audio from CD.
– Extract data from unreadable disk.
– Supports all types of optical discs.
5. WinX DVD Author software
– Download software WinX DVD Author here: Download WinX DVD Author
The last software that I would recommend is that WinX DVD Author. This is an application specifically designed for creating your own DVD with custom menus and subtitles.
The app has several tools for writing data to a disc and has everything you need to work with videos, including a tool to download videos from YouTube. You can convert video files to VOB to burn to disc or collect the same number of VOB to create a complete DVD with menus.
Besides, the application also has an Authoring DVD component for basic video editing tasks such as trimming. You can also add subtitles (with support for NTSC and PAL), as well as many other options to choose from. Basically the application is fast and the quality of burning is good.
Above I have just introduced Top DVD burning software, professional CD for computers, these are software that many people use and are appreciated for the usefulness of the software. Hopefully through this article, you will choose for yourself the most appropriate and appropriate software.