Not all devices can guarantee high volume levels and good audio output quality, such as laptops when not connected to speakers. In fact, to reduce laptop weight, developers were forced to install relatively compact components, which led to the fact that no laptop can play loud sounds or music. High Quality. Fortunately, you can still adjust the system software to increase sound quality as well as volume.
Top software to enhance sound quality for Windows 10
Table of Contents:
I. What is sound reinforcement software?
II. These software enhance sound quality.
1. Audio equalizer integrated Windows 10.
2. Breakaway Audio Enhancer.
3. Bongiovi DPS.
4. SoundPimp Audio Enhancer.
5. Boom 3D.
6. Fidelizer Audio Enhancer.
7. Realtek HD Audio Manager.
9. AudioRetoucher 3.
10. DFX Audio Enhancer.
I. What is audio booster / equalizer software?
Equalizers or sound quality enhancement software are simple programs that analyze the current audio output from your system, and then provide better quality output. These programs do not increase CPU or RAM usage.
In this article, we will find out which software enhances the best sound quality for Windows 10. Some of the support software is free, while others require users to pay.
II. The software enhances the volume and the best sound quality
1. Audio equalizer integrated Windows 10
As many of you know, Microsoft has integrated the audio equalizer built into the Windows operating system and upgraded with the latest versions of Windows.
While there aren’t many options to adjust, the built-in audio equalizer still offers some very important functions like Volume equalizer, Equalizer, Volume change, Surround sound, etc. You can also get different attachments to adjust this default sound booster from the Microsoft store.
One of the most popular is the “Dolby Atmos” spatial sound. This file helps to accurately develop and deliver surround sound in your hardware. Another is DTS Sound Unbound from DTS, Inc. This file will give you better sound output when you listen to music, watch movie or video.
To open the default sound booster of Windows 10, simply right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar, then select Open sound settings And in the next window, click Open Sound control panel. Here, you can see all the audio output devices available in the system, just right click on what you are currently using and then click Properties.
This default Windows 10 audio equalizer is considered quite suitable for general users.
2. Breakaway Audio Enhancer
This tool can improve the quality of any audio and media player from your computer. Audio from movies, videos, games, etc. will be delivered with the best quality.
Other features include:
– The whole interface is important.
– Setup wizard: To help you get the best from your computer.
– Automatic adjustment of mass dynamics and spectral balance. Audio in any media player or web browser, including MP3s, videos, Internet radio or CDs, will be tuned digitally to ensure constant volume levels and spectrum balance.
– Make the sound tone louder and more energetic while retaining sophistication.
– Download Breakaway Audio Enhancer here.
3. Bongiovi DPS
Bongiovi DPS is an impressive audio tool that changes your listening experience. The software will help adjust the incoming audio signals continuously, depending on the capabilities of the audio system you own. The instruments that support the most necessary sound for the listener at a very stable volume level, making the sound easier to hear than usual.
Other features include:
– Select output: Select the type of device you are listening to.
– Content selection: The DPS processor has two different settings because the audio signals for music and movies are very different.
– DPS HEAR: This function reduces the volume to a safe listening level for headphones while maintaining audio clarity.
– Bass and Treble: Control the bass and treble, allowing you to create more perfect timbre.
– Download Bongiovi DPS here.
4. SoundPimp Audio Enhancer
The SoundPimp development team describes the tool as a leading, state-of-the-art sound enhancer for your music and movie experience. This audio amplifier software costs $ 52.
SoundPimp includes features:
– 3D surround sound.
– SoundPimp is for speakers only (should be turned off when using headphones).
– Remove crosstalk for all types of computer audio.
– Can change audio stream so that two speakers work together without interference.
– Download SoundPimp Audio Enhancer here.
5. Boom 3D
Boom 3D for Windows is an upgrade from the Global Delight application. The application originally developed for MAC and iOS has attracted more than 40 million users worldwide and is very easy to use.
This tool is the best audio amplifier you can install on your computer at the moment. Because it runs on the patented 3D Surround Audio Engine algorithm, sound can be calibrated according to user feel.
You can use the default settings or manually set. Another great feature is that this software provides a great set of effects that you can combine with the equalizer and get more “clear” sound.
In addition, Boom 3D is the first system in the world to feature advanced audio features that allow users to play all content in Surround sound format on any headset, from any player, any media and all streaming services.
– Download Boom 3D here.
6. Fidelizer Audio Enhancer
This tool turns your Windows 10-based computer into an ideal “sound oasis”, optimizing its system and multimedia platform. Fidelizer is compatible with all audio programs available on the market, such as Spotify, YouTube.
Other features include:
– Seven equalizers available for user selection.
– An installation guide is available.
– Fidelizer has 3 versions: free (Lite), Premium Plus version costs $ 39.95 and Premium Pro version costs $ 69.95.
– Download Fidelizer Audio Enhancer here.
7. Realtek HD Audio Manager
Realtek HD Audio Manager is an open source graphic equalizer software for Windows 10. You will have different options to change audio settings in speakers, microphone, stereo mix and line inputs.
It has 10 band balance settings, and you can customize it without much effort.
You will get two types of sound effect options:
– Equalizer: The frequency range of this range is 31dB to 16kdB. You will be able to customize the effects and save them for future use.
– Environment: There are many choices of music playing environment that you can try, such as in drainage pipes, forests, underwater, etc. If you select ‘underwater’, you will hear sound as if the source is underwater.
– When you use the stereo speaker configuration, you get the option of virtual surround sound. This feature encodes surround sound for transmission as a stereo output.
– In Quadphonic mode, you can create virtual environment for stereo.
– If you choose 5.1 speaker mode, you will get center switch and bass management. The switching center performs low frequency audio playback from the subwoofer. On the other hand, bass management manages the noise distortion of the bass.
– Download Realtek HD Audio Manager here.
Viper’s Audio is a community-based development group that has created two applications that improve volume and sound quality: Viper4Windows and Viper4Android. With Viper4Windows, users have 3 options: Music mode, Movie mode (video mode) and Free (general). In each option, you will find different settings for the available functions.
Some other options available are:
– ViPER XBass: Increase natural bass
– ViPER XClarity: Filter natural sound
– ViPER Cure Tech: Protection mode for users to listen to music for a long time
– Surround: Adjust some surround modes
– Equalizer: Equalizer with several ready-made circuits
– Compressor of sound
– Smart volume: Automatically balances the volume (useful for videos).
– Download Viper4Windows here.
9. AudioRetoucher 3
AudioRetoucher is a simple utility for editing and processing audio files. It replaces complex settings in applications, provides quick correction for improperly downloaded music files and from other audio streams.
The program allows you to calibrate some necessary audio parameters, such as pitch, speed, tempo or bass level and high frequency amplification.
– Download AudioRetoucher 3 here.
10. DFX Audio Enhancer
DFX Audio Enhancer is an easy-to-use audio enhancement tool for PCs (for non-commercial purposes). The application can improve the sound quality reproduced while watching movies, listening to music and making calls.
DFX Audio Enhancer increase the volume and bass. The program allows you to manually adjust audio settings using the slider (up to 5 settings) in the application window. DFX Audio Enhancer is installed in the system as an additional audio driver. This tool will also be added to the notification area on the taskbar.
– Download DFX here.