Maxthon is a powerful Web browser that runs smoothly and stably on Windows. Especially, Maxthon has Adhunter feature to help block ads, which helps you to browse the Web more safely and effectively. The following article Taimienphi.vn will guide you to use the Adhunter feature to block ads on Maxthon browser.
Maxthon is considered a powerful Web browser, according to many people, Maxthon Web browser boots faster than Google Chrome, and does not consume too much memory capacity, beautiful interface.
Instructions for Using the Adhunter feature to block ads on Maxthon
Step 1: You can download the latest version of Maxthon to use it more effectively. Download Maxthon
Step 2: After successfully opening the software, go to the option on the right to select Adhunter. Click on it On / Off to turn on / off this feature
Step 3: You can set this feature accordingly.
– Block popup for this Website: If you want you to block ads on the current page,
– Enable adhunter for this Website: Activate, enable the Adhunter feature on this page
Step 4: To edit the ad blocking rule you choose Edit blocking rules ..
– Edit rules for this site To change blocking rules, you can add the pages you want to block in the right pane, then click done To confirm
– Additional features such as downloading videos without installing other software, or features that allow you to upload data Cloud (Upload to my Cloud), …
– Besides, Maxthon Also support, screen capture, translate, …
– You can come in Setting to change the settings accordingly
Tips To use all the features, you need to register for an account and then synchronize all such as: Sync history, favorite pages, cloud storage services ….
Above, we have shown you how to use the Adhunter feature to block ads on Maxthon Web browser. With superior features and options, multilingual support, smart synchronization … the future Maxthon will be a popular Web browser.