Although many have been heard, many still do not know what are Public Officials and Officials? If you do not understand this concept and how to distinguish between Public Officials and Officials, please refer to the article below with Taimienphi.vn.
Before, our country considered civil servants and officials are in the “Officials and Officials” group. However, at present, the concept of civil servants and officials is not the same. In the following article, Taimienphi.vn will update the concept of civil servants and officials, how to distinguish so that you can better understand them.
What are civil servants and officials?
1. The concept of civil servants
Officials and public servants clearly defined in Article 4 of the 2008 Law on Public Officials:
2. Officer concept
Officers are defined in Article 2 of the Law on Officials 2010
3. Distinguishing civil servants, officials and officials
* Similarity between civil servants and officials
– A Vietnamese citizen
– On the payroll
– Working in the office
– Salary paid by the state budget
– There are regular missions and missions
– Having the right to ensure conditions for performing official duties, the right to salary, the salary regime, the right to rest and many other rights.
– Having obligations to the people, the Party and the State; obligations in performing official duties and special obligations.
* Differences between civil servants, officials and officials
Pursuant to the 2008 Law on Cadres and Civil Servants; The Law on Officers and Civil servants 2008; Decree 06/2010 / ND-CP and the 2010 Law on Officials, we can see the difference between civil servants, officials and officials.
4. Is the principal a servant or officer?
Article 2 of Decree No. 06/2010 / ND-CP stipulates,
In Clauses 1, 4 and 5, Article 11 of the Decree also clearly states the public servants in the leadership and management apparatus of public non-business units:
Therefore, if the principal working in the school is a public non-business unit funded by the state budget for operation of the General Department, the Department and the equivalent under the Ministry, ministerial-level agencies, provincial Party Committee, members, People’s Committee at provincial level, socio-political organization at provincial level, district party committee, district party committee, town committee, city party committee of provincial party committee, specialized agencies under provincial-level People’s Committees, specialized agencies under district-level People’s Committees, the principal will be officer.
6. Teachers are civil servants or public employees
A teacher is an officer if the teacher works at a public school, and a public servant will be the leader in the public school.
Hopefully, with the sharing of civil servants and officials, you have gained useful information, distinguished and identified civil servants with officials. In addition, you can refer to Law officer, Law on civil servants to better understand.