Connecting phones and TVs is no longer a far cry from the present age, there are many ways to be able to connect phones and TVs, if you are considering watching to connect phones and TVs need conditions Anyway, this article will help you.
These days, TV is more than just watching TV content, it also includes content you stream from your laptop or phone. For example, on a laptop you have a way Connect your laptop to the TV using Google Cast Very handy that anyone can do.
What about on the phone, how to connect the phone and the TV and what are the necessary conditions to be able to connect, you know, in this article, Taimienphi.vn will help you answer these questions. That in the article below.
What are the conditions for connecting a phone and TV?
– If your phone is running iOS, you can connect to regular TV via applications like Youtube or other support applications.
– If your phone is Android, there are more options, requiring phones running Android 4.0 or higher, the latest version even easier to connect.
– The phone can have WiFi, Bluetooth and own a standard MicroUSB port.
– If your TV is not a newer model, your TV must have an HDMI port, which is required to connect from your phone.
– If the TV owns Internet, WiFi we can broadcast WiFi via WiFi, through basic Sharing applications.
How to connect the phone and TV connection
Now Taimienphi.vn would like to show you one way to connect your phone and TV is the easiest way through HDMI cable, the basic connection that you can do on your TV.
Step 1: To be able to connect your phone and TV you have to use a fairly common cable on the market commonly known as MHL as shown in the picture.
Step 2: 1 end used to plug into our phone
Step 3: The other end is used to plug into the HDMI port on the TV.
– Also you see there is another USB port exposed, the task of this port is to power the TV so you can plug it into the TV (if supported) or plug it into a normal power outlet.
Step 4: Depending on the control you select the button, but usually the types of TV controls have the channel selection button right on the top.
Step 5: You select to the HDMI port has just connected, if there is a connection, the port will glow on the TV.
– The end result is that you have connected your phone and TV, anything displayed on the phone will be transferred to the TV.
Above Taimienphi.vn helped readers answer questions, issues related to phone and TV connectivity and also the simplest phone connection via MHL cable using HDMI port. In the following articles we will send readers more ways to connect more easily.
Currently, some mid-range and low-cost TVs have started to integrate the DVB – T2 television reception standard, if you do not know how to check if your TV supports it or not, the instructions check the DVB T2 integrated TV Taimienphi.vn of us is very necessary for you.