Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not activate Windows 10 license? Or you can use Windows 10 for how long without using the Product Key. Refer to the following article of Taimienphi.vn to find the answer.
What if I do not activate copyright, active Windows 10? The answer is simple, you can continue to use Windows 10 without activating the copyright, but some key features will be disabled.
What if I do not activate my Windows 10 license?
Although it is not necessary to activate Windows 10 copyright, but in the retailer’s license agreement, Microsoft emphasizes that users are allowed to use the software only if they have a valid copyright license and The software must be activated using the manufacturer’s Product Key or through other means of authorization.
Unlike previous versions of Windows, Windows 10 does not require users to enter the Product Key during the installation process and can fully experience the features on Windows 10 “for free” within 30 days without any limited to.
Here are some limitations that you will face in the future if you do not activate your Windows 10 license:
1. In the bottom right corner, the words Activate Windows will appear.
2. Windows will often send you a notice asking you to activate the license.
3. In the Settings application will display the message “Windows isn’t activated, Activate Windows now” saying that Windows has not been activated and requires users to activate immediately.
4. You cannot perform operations such as changing the background image, color, theme, lock screen, …. All options related to the Personalization setting are disabled or inaccessible.
5. Some applications and features will be disabled and deactivated.
6. While updates are still being received by users, Microsoft may change its policies in the future.
The above article has just answered Taimienphi.vn to ask you what will happen if you do not activate Windows 10 copyright? Also readers can refer to some other articles already on Taimienphi.vn to find out Active Windows 10, Is the hacking tool safe? Please.