Currently, businesses and trading companies exchange information and paper documents mainly via email and gmail. Each person can create their own email addresses to perform the operation of sending personal documents quickly. So What is Gmail? What is the difference between Gmail and email?
What is an email inbox?
What is email, Gmail? Compare the differences between them
1. What is email?
Surely readers have heard a lot about email but when asked What is email box? I don’t know. Email stands for Electronic Mail, a method of exchanging digital mail between people who use digital devices such as computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and other devices. It takes a short time to send and receive mail. In addition to sending text messages, users can attach other multimedia files including graphics, video and image files.
Users can send letters to recipients who are living in other regions or countries within seconds. Email plays an important role, making it easy for people to communicate with each other. In addition to personal user support, email also supports large and medium-sized businesses and organizations.
2. What is Gmail?
Gmail is Google’s most popular free email service today. Users cannot use email without an email service provider like Gmail. Gmail uses the protocol POP or IMAP, these protocols support retrieving email messages from the server, just log in to gmail, you can use many google services.
Email provided by Gmail includes 2 parts: title and content. In the header section includes recipient details and email subject. The message is included in the content. Users can also attach files, insert images or insert links if desired. If you want to send large files like video files, just attach videos to Google Drive and you’re done.
In short, Gmail is the most popular online email service today. In addition to integrating and syncing with your Google Account, Gmail also integrates a number of other key Google services such as Google Drive, Google+, Hangouts, YouTube, …
– Download: Gmail for Android
– Download: Gmail for iPhone
If you do not have a gmail account, please consult how Sign up for gmail here.
3. Compare the differences between Email and Gmail
– Email stands for Electronic mail, a method of exchanging digital mail between users of electronic devices. Gmail is a free email service developed by Google.
– Email for sending digital mail via communication networks such as the Internet. Gmail is an email client that provides security features such as virus scanning, email reminders, spam filtering, and more.
– Email support for sending and receiving digital mail via the Internet. Gmail is the platform for sending email, the email service provider or an email application.
Email and Gmail play an important role in the exchange and security of important information. So, Sign up for email, create gmail account is necessary. Once you have a Gmail account, you proceed Sign in to Gmail To experience the excellent services and functions of this email inbox.