Just like in Vietnamese, in English people also use adjectives such as bigger, smaller, largest or smallest, … to describe how objects, sizes, properties of objects.
So you read along refer to the article below of Taimienphi.vn to find out what is the biggest and smallest in English.
What is the biggest and the smallest in English?
In English, words Small most commonly used, when translated into Vietnamese is small, and Smallest means the smallest.
– What is the smallest planet? – Which planet is the smallest?
– What is the smallest river? – Which river is the smallest?
The same, similar, Big in English when translated into Vietnamese means loud, and Biggest means the biggest.
– Big C is the biggest shopping mall in Ha Noi: Big C is the biggest shopping center in Hanoi.
– Earth quakes is the biggest fear of many people: Earthquakes are the biggest fear of many people.
In addition to Small and Big, in English we can use other words like Little and Large well means small and big respectively, and The Least The smallest mean, used in the highest comparison. The same, similar Largest ie the largest, widest and also used in the highest comparison.
Example of The Least:
– We do not have food, but at least we have water: We have no food, but at least water.
– To run Android apps in PC, at least we have emulator: To run Android applications on the computer, we must at least have an emulator.
Example of Largest:
– Kibera is the largest slum in the world: Kibera is the largest slum in the world.
– China is the third largest country in the world: China is the 3rd largest country in the world.
Besides Lowest also means the smallest, the lowest.
The above article has just answered Taimienphi.vn to you the biggest and smallest questions in English? In addition, if you have any questions or questions, you can leave your comments in the comment section below the article. Spring Summer Fall Winter in English What is here.