Let’s say you are planning a trip and find out information from airline tickets, hotels to places to visit. Immediately after that, you receive an email with information about offers, trip schedule, …. This is Email Marketing.
Email marketing na is to send the right message at the right time, to the right people. In addition, sending the right type of email also makes a lot of difference, in which promotional emails and transactional emails (transactional emails) are the types of emails you have to send, depending on the stage of the sales channel and the audience. that you are looking for.
Transactional Email is considered the type of email that users open the most. To find out what Transactional Email is, please read and refer to the following article of Taimienphi.vn.
1. Email transactions (Transactional Email) with Email Marketing
Emails that are sent to users after they perform something are called transactional emails. Some examples of transactional emails such as order confirmation, welcome email, etc.
In contrast Email Marketing is emails that are sent to the mailing list at an appropriate time. Examples of email marketing such as promotional and sales email campaigns, newsletters, etc.
Transaction emails are what users expect, which is also the reason why the rate of opening and clicking this type of email is 8 times more than marketing emails. This type of email must be sent by brands or businesses to confirm recent actions of the user.
2. Types of transactional emails
There are different types of transactional emails, each used and sent for specific user actions, you can sign up for gmail to use this email.
Email confirmation of successful registration
Send a registration email as soon as a customer registers a business newsletter or application to confirm they are part of a business. In the confirmation email you must set an alarm for customer lifecycle.
Other types of confirmation emails
The second type of transaction email is the order confirmation email. This is the type of email that every customer expects after they have placed an order and is considered the most successful transaction email with maximum clickthrough rate and open rate.
In fact some businesses also add other products that users can “buy” in this email.
The main information included in the order confirmation email includes the order number, purchase details such as purchase amount, and finally tracking information. If desired, you can also add the expected date that the customer will receive the item in the email.
The confirmation email lets customers know that their order has been successfully placed.
The second confirmation email you should send is a shipping confirmation email. After you have sent the product to the customer, send an email to confirm the product has been delivered to them. This helps businesses connect with customers and provide their customers with a great experience.
Cart cart abandoned
These emails are in the category of transactional emails. You can send an email asking customers why adding products to the cart but not making a transaction. By using this email to “entice” and persuade customers to buy products and generate more sales for businesses.
Ask customers for feedback to show you are always interested and listen to their opinions on the products. This is the step you need to take to connect with your customers.
While sending feedback emails, don’t add a CTA button and instruct users to fill in their feedback. In addition, you should also add purchase details, such as order date, product quantity, ….
3. Tips when creating transaction emails
The important thing to keep in mind when creating transaction emails is to create emails that maximize email open and click rates.
Here are some tips for you to create effective trading emails:
– Email subject: This is the first step to creating a transactional email campaign. The subject of the email must be relevant to the content you intend to send to the customer, the shorter the subject, the better it should be from 60 to 70 characters long.
– Personalize email: This way to increase click and open rates of emails. If possible you should gather more customer information to come up with better personalized tactics. Such as adding product usage to an email, ….
– Choose an appropriate time: Ensure transaction emails are sent at the right time. For example, confirmation emails should be sent as soon as a user purchases a product. Email feedback must be sent within one or two days after delivery confirmation.
– Optimizing on mobile devices: When designing email don’t forget to optimize your email so it fits the screen of mobile devices. Make sure to optimize aspects of the design, from content to spacing so that users can view email without distractions.
The article above Taimienphi.vn has just introduced you Transactional Email, what is transactional email? Hopefully the above article has provided you with useful information. Also if there are any questions or questions that need answers like AMP in Email what? How does it work ?, readers can leave their comments in the comment section below the article.