The duo Xperia Pro-I and Xperia 5 III have been officially introduced in Vietnam market by Sony.
The Xperia Pro-I (where I stands for Imaging) has impressive photography and video capabilities.
The Xperia PRO-I is equipped with a 1.0-type (1-inch) Exmor RS sensor with phase-detection autofocus, which increases the pixel size to 2.4 µm for good low-light performance. This is the first smartphone in the world equipped with this technology.
Xperia PRO-I is equipped with a series of attractive photography features including:
- The large image sensor and ZEISS Tessar optical lens combined with the BIONZ X image processor for mobile help significantly increase the image quality and processing speed of the device.
- The Xperia PRO-I lens also supports 12-bit RAW photography and allows for easy adjustment of depth of field according to the wearer’s preferences thanks to its dual aperture (F2.0 / F4.0).
- The 24 MP main lens of the Xperia PRO-I uses high-grade ZEISS Tessar optics with T* anti-reflective coating with a lens system featuring one aspherical element for enhanced image quality, sharpness, contrast, and less distortion. more form.
- Its 16mm wide-angle lens and 50mm telephoto lens are also coated with ZEISS T* anti-dispersion coating.
- The iToF 3D sensor allows the distance between the camera and the subject to be calculated instantly for quick, accurate focusing.
- Xperia PRO-I covers 90% of the frame with 315 AF points and a range of autofocus technologies including Real-time Eye-AF with people and animals, tracking Real-time tracking, 20 fps AF/AE continuous shooting, and anti-distortion shutter.
- The camera is capable of 4K video recording at 120 frames per second and is equipped with new SteadyShot stabilization technology with Flawless Eye, Eye AF technology to track subjects when recording video.
The device’s OLED screen has a size of 6.5 inches with 4K resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate.
In terms of hardware configuration, Xperia PRO-I is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip, 12 GB RAM and 512 GB internal memory. The battery of the device has a capacity of 4,500 mAh with 30 W fast charging technology.
Xperia PRO-I also has a vlogger-specific accessory, a 3.5-inch Vlog Monitor with HD resolution that can be conveniently attached to the back of the device.
Xperia 5 III
The Xperia 5 III is a stripped-down version of the Xperia 1 III with slightly reduced hardware specs.
Xperia 5 III is equipped with a smaller 6.1-inch Full HD+ OLED screen but retains the same 120Hz refresh rate and 21:9 display ratio.
Xperia 5 III owns Snapdragon 888 processor, 12GB RAM but 128GB memory.
Xperia 5 III main camera system, including 12MP f/1.7 wide-angle camera, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 124-degree viewing angle and 3X 12MP OIS telephoto camera.
Price and pre-order program for the Xperia Pro-I and Xperia 5 III duo in Vietnam
Vietnamese users can pre-order the Xperia Pro-I and Xperia 5 III duo from November 22 to December 12 with prices of VND 40,990,0000 and VND 25,990,000 respectively.
When pre-ordering Xperia Pro-I, users will be given a 512GB Micro SD memory card, 20,000mAh PowerBank backup battery and 30% discount when buying combo vlog monitor (XQZ-IV01) + shooting grip (GP-VPT2BT) ). With Xperia 5 III, pre-order customers will receive a gift of portable speaker SRS-XB33.